View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 06:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN SHARK View Post
Option 5 Driver schools. The experience gained will last a lifetime and can be built upon and applied to all cars you'll own going forward. And without knowing your age, it could open doors to a part or full time career opportunity. Skip Barber has a whole series you can participate in after their three day school and two extra classes.
I do a bunch of track days and even I am thinking of taking this year off and saving up some money to do a full race school.
Understand that and it's there, that is why in a way it is so difficult to decide. There is no racing career anymore, maybe a school series. At 63 those days are pretty much past. But I did get started 1983, by taking a skip barber school at mid-ohio and a few years later did do a couple of years of SCCA Formula Ford back then. But family / kids stopped me.

I have been doing the SCCA Starting Line schools for the past several years with the Z, my biggest problem has also been my right foot....