View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 11:49 AM   #23 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopin_guy88 View Post
Holy smokes that took off quick -- so, if I may, why the recommendations against struts/springs/coilovers? Just interested to understand the motivation in recommending them over the two options I'm considering?
for me the car drives fine. it just needed a stiffer front stabilizer. rest of my sus is stock, besides the nismo wheels and RE11's. nismo wheels fit the base body perfectly with no lowering or spacers needed.

my dress up car (G35C) runs lowering springs/adjustable dampers/swaybar/endlink/camber arms, works, etc. but she is more for show since she is the prettier of the two.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote