View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 11:05 AM   #25 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice
Default ECUTEK Suggested Tuners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
Hey Gregor12,

Thank you for all the information about the shop and your personal opinion and experience. I may give them a call to see what they say. Also what I am saying isn't made up. Please try not to negate the fact that a friend of my friend has a bad experience at their shop. Just bc you find it hard to believe doesn't mean it's not true. GTM was awesome then went down in flames. It could happen to anyone as no one is perfect. I appreciate your enthusiasm and loyalty for your guys shop which speaks volumes. It is not a theory that a customer went in and I apologize I just confirmed it was on all motor vehicle and made 2 hp tuned on pump 93. I mean I understand from a business stand point taking care of your customers so your reputation spreads but I'd also take extra care of people that are in a large group that know each other and are potentially cash cows. Anyways you are a hardcore fan of the shop and that is cool but don't get defensive when someone comes on the forum and says someone did a bad job.

Didn't mean to come off as an *** if I did. Saying that they're trash was very dramatic compared to 1 guy had a bad experience where he only made 2 hp more. And 2 hp? Was he tuned before he went there? Im not even defending soho it just sounds like bull. No offense. The only reason I responded was because you didn't post why and I was curious as to what you heard. Don't forget I'm a paying customer there too lol. On a NA car all you can do is flat line you a/f and keep timing in a safe place. The car is going to make what it can make. When they tuned my 370z (no mods) I picked up 8.6hp/10.3lb/ft up top. But the major improvement was from 3-5k rpm. There was a lot more area under the curve and you could feel it. Told him not to make it aggressive because I was going to drive the **** out of it lol. That's when he said he doesn't tune for just power but for safety. That's why I always send people there for tunes. I've Seen other shops here mak big numbers but only for so long. Thanks for clearing up what happened. That's all I wanted to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Gregor12; 01-26-2016 at 03:31 PM.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote