View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 10:32 AM   #1384 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
manual homo? not a homophobic slur at all. its just to bash on idiots (like you) who can't move on from a dead technology. idiots who cant accept change nor think that something new (that is also better) can be 'engaging".

i mean that is the term always thrown around is that by pressing a pedal and moving a stick it makes you more engaged in the experience.

aside from not being able to skip over a gear when going down/up that's really the only thing a manual has over on the AT.

AT is faster, more precise, and has better gearing than the manual.

what argument aside from the typical idiotic "but but but its more engaging and its a better drivers feeling" statement do you have?

none.
because aliens.

insert alien history channel guy here.

I have another one... I enjoy that mushy clutch pedal feel when my csc blows.

or the grinding sensation as the syncrhos go flat and my gears start grinding.

or the vibrating shift knob because we all know vibrating mode is the best.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote