View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 09:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Loges
Base Member

Drives: 14 SR 370Z 6MT
Loges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
if you go with any FI setup with mufflers will be fine. drop the AAM short tails if you actually care what your neighbors say. that's where the volume is coming from. my exhaust is night and day with the mufflers off vs on and those are my only bit of sound silencing. i have TPs and no resonators.

me i don't care really. hence my FI straight pipe. but i did have it made to swap in and out the carbon fiber mufflers whenever i want.
The AAM axle back that I'm going for is the mufflered s-line version, NOT the short tails (link below of what Im referring to). The short tails are way too loud, believe me I ran a pair for about a month.

http://youtu.be/fr05ZC6IGR0
MOTORDYNE // AAM COMPETITION // KW // SPL // STILLEN // FUJIMURA // POWERTRIX // DYNOSTY // ECUTEK // WORK EMOTION CR2P // Z1 MOTORSPORTS // ZSPEED // EIBACH // DEWLA DEZIGN // SETRAB // TOP SECRET // TOMMYKAIRA // AEROWORKZ // SHINE AUTO PROJECT
Loges is offline   Reply With Quote