View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 08:11 AM   #24 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Hey Gregor12,

Thank you for all the information about the shop and your personal opinion and experience. I may give them a call to see what they say. Also what I am saying isn't made up. Please try not to negate the fact that a friend of my friend has a bad experience at their shop. Just bc you find it hard to believe doesn't mean it's not true. GTM was awesome then went down in flames. It could happen to anyone as no one is perfect. I appreciate your enthusiasm and loyalty for your guys shop which speaks volumes. It is not a theory that a customer went in and I apologize I just confirmed it was on all motor vehicle and made 2 hp tuned on pump 93. I mean I understand from a business stand point taking care of your customers so your reputation spreads but I'd also take extra care of people that are in a large group that know each other and are potentially cash cows. Anyways you are a hardcore fan of the shop and that is cool but don't get defensive when someone comes on the forum and says someone did a bad job.

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote