View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ghh0st
Base Member

Drives: '13 370z WP 6MT
Ghh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud ofGhh0st has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcity View Post
So, i know this exhaust is un-favored in the community but ill be blunt. I'm a freshman at ASU and just bought a 2015 370z sport (black cherry6 speed manual) after a hefty down payment i was low on cash. Vigorously i searched for a sufficient exhaust solution that wasn't approaching 1K. Looking threw the forums i came across some axle backs, but everyone eventually changed them out for more sophisticated systems in the end. So, i saw shadezz review and liked the tone. Took a chance bought it.

So far I am very satisfied with it. I like the fact the resonator keeps it quiet until you hit 4k, then the fun begins all the way up to 7500. It gives off a nice tone, not to low(muscle), not to high(honda) some happy median. $400 bucks well spent for a classy exhaust note, although it FEELS a little bit faster, i havent dyno'd it so i cant prove that.

Ps. when i first put the exhaust on, it did have a nice crackling sound upon downshifting. lately (1000 miles later) it dosent do it anymore. When it did i was using shell, then swiched to chevron. Maybe an additive in shell makes the difference? Also is a little bit quieter(but nothing quiet about it above 5000rpm). IDK, that my theory.
Did you end up buying the axleback or the catback? I'm looking at the Beluga axleback / Beluga catback or AAM shortails.
Ghh0st is offline   Reply With Quote