View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #146 (permalink)
DeusExMaxima
Base Member

Drives: 2010 red roadster
DeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeDeusExMaxima has a reputation beyond repute
Default Maxima airbag light

I am going to try this procedure to stop my 2005 Maxima airbag light from flashing when I installed Recaros. The 350z required 2.2 ohm resistors to turn off the light and it has no occupancy sensor. I tried 2.2 ohm resistors in the Maxima and it did not work. I will try 4.7 ohm resistors. Also, I have an airbag module under the drivers seat. I plugged it in to the car after removing it from the original seat but I still get the same error code for it . I have 4 airbag error codes...both seat airbags (hopefully fixed with 4.7 ohm resistors), the occupancy sensor, and the air bag module.
DeusExMaxima is offline   Reply With Quote