View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Loges
Base Member

Drives: 14 SR 370Z 6MT
Loges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond repute
Default Megan Racing Midpipe

Has anybody tried to use the Megan Racing midpipe with the OEM mufflers? If so how is fitment? Do the OEM muffler tips stick out too far, or too short? Has anybody used this midpipe and another manufactures axle back? Any feedback on sound or performance differences would be much appreciated as well.

Link for informational purposes, not plugging the supplier:
Megan Racing Mid Section Pipes - Lightning Motorsports - Celebrating 20 Years in business ! ! 1996-2016

Right now I have what's in my signature and I'm at a fork in the road. Originally I was going to go with the Tanabe Medallion exhaust but, another member has given me a heads up that they will be selling their AAM axle back (mufflered version, not short tails) soon and that would save me a good chunk of change. But then I'd still be choking the system with the OEM midpipe. So if this midpipe is a straight drop in without fitment issues with the OEM muffler then that would be awesome! Please let me know everybody's thoughts or reviews from anybody that has this midpipe.

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (10.5 KB, 20 views)
MOTORDYNE // AAM COMPETITION // KW // SPL // STILLEN // FUJIMURA // POWERTRIX // DYNOSTY // ECUTEK // WORK EMOTION CR2P // Z1 MOTORSPORTS // ZSPEED // EIBACH // DEWLA DEZIGN // SETRAB // TOP SECRET // TOMMYKAIRA // AEROWORKZ // SHINE AUTO PROJECT
Loges is offline   Reply With Quote