View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 05:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
Are you guys referring to soho Motorsports as scam artists? I still don't see what the issue is... And I've seen them do way to much for our Z and G community to be "trash". Check out all the built motors and everything they've got running around NC. They're the only people that I let near my car lmao. Stand up people are hard to come by. If you feel sketchy about them about something you've "heard" then just go elsewhere. Don't spread rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is what I have heard. Not spreading rumors. Just telling it how it is. A guy with a 350 took his car there to be tuned can't remember if it was turbo or sc but the tune was apparently terrible and had to be fixed elsewhere. I personally can not speak for their work but I am happy to hear what paying customers have to say. Just like those I have pm'ed personally on my experience from two reputable shops one in GA and another in Charlotte NC to other forum members the experience I had and why I wouldn't use them. Both those shops are here on the forum and get a lot of business either way of good or bad experience. That's great they did good by you but don't think that there isn't someone out there that had a bad encounter.

Too much to list and a baby shot of nitrous....
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote