Thread: Coolant leaking
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 02:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd try a higher pressure rad cap first as it is cheap. Is the water temp higher than normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhinojos View Post
I had a leak about two months ago, Replaced the hose that was damaged and it was fine for about two weeks. Then I noticed I was losing coolant again and then I realized the radiator had cracked(a cheap aftermarket one that was put in when I got in an accident). Got a new CSF Triple pass and its been good but now the over flow tank keeps letting coolant out through its own "overflow hose". Could this be because of the new radiator? Would I need a new higher pressure rad cap or something? Any help appreciated. Also this I have a 2012 with the oem oil cooler so I have a pressurized overflow tank.
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote