View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 08:19 PM   #30 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I never said I didn't understand. I told you to use English because you sound like an idiot. Keeps using your 'ebonics' to make yourself sound hard on the internet.

And oh yeah, highly educated one, all your points are your opinion too
Pulling out the crack pipe comment earned you the reply. Talking tough? Thank you. I didn't think conservative Ebonics had a tough tone. Smh.

That's the way I speak in a social environment. You can judge me all you want and state your case with the "sound educated" card. I've seen it a million times when a point is proven moot. The old... "I don't have a rebuttal so I'll attack his grammar" routine.

You're right, it is my opinion. So no need for the crack pipe comment. Funny how when I gave you back what you gave me. I'm suddenly the tough acting non respective of your opinion one... lol... But I digress.

The LC500 nice car... It's growing on me. But I don't think of it as a purchase for me.

LFA. Ehhhh. I don't like it much...

Any Ferrari is my dream car don't like most other exotics.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-23-2016 at 08:24 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote