View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 01:36 AM   #35 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTV8 View Post
Looking good .............

BTW, I have some photos of the diffuser I will be using for my Z34 here as well ......

I don't have images of the front splitter yet but will post them in my engine thread in due course
Nice!

So as long as the fins closest to the wheels run close to the wheels thats good?

Ill also make this diffuser piviot where its attached to the rear spash guards if you will and make it height adjustable with aluminium plate screwed to the rear bumper beam. Ill use some 1-2" x 1/8" plate with holes drilled it in like every 0.5" so if 15* dont work ill just move the plate down 0.5" at a time.