View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Any Dreamologists on here?

I realize with as many members as this forum has, probably there may be a few on here that just may know something about dreams and the reasons behind them.

My wife left yesterday for a week, and I’m all by myself with the dog for 7 days or so until her return. Because of this I’m a bit disrupted, but I’ll probably survive….

And I hate to share personal stuff like this, but uh, er... oh well, what the heck.... I know you guys dont judge.

So here it is, I had a crazy dream..... and I need help analyzing what it all means.....

You know how you have dreams right before you wake up, and you don’t know if you are awake or if it’s a dream… Yup, well it happened to me just now.

Right before I woke up , I dreamt that an old girlfriend came over to visit and I let her in the door. As she came in, I noticed that she had a wooden leg. She stayed for only a short while and then left. After she was gone, I noticed termites crawling on the couch where she had sat. Nothing happened between her and I, but I did panic about how I was going to get rid of these termites before my wife got back home…..

That’s it, not much of a story, but that’s the way dreams are sometimes… but as this was kind of weird, can anybody tell me what this sort of strange dream actually meant.?

As always I appreciate your help…

-Spoiler

Last edited by Spoiler; 01-22-2016 at 05:36 PM.
Spoiler is offline   Reply With Quote