View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 01:58 PM   #246 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
I am running test pipes, but have all the o2 sensors connected. Think this might be affecting the idle?

I think the idle is one of two things:
1) Related to the EVAP leak codes
2) Barb installed on back of intake manifold (I didn't do the worlds greatest job drilling/tapping for this).

I don't quite understand what you are talking about for the homelink mirror tap? Do you mean to tap power for the radar detector? I run a separate circuit for the radar power... I followed this mod:
DIY: Center Console Mounted Radar Detector Mute Button

I pulled all that wiring out of the totaled car, just need to reinstall into the new one.
My idle always hunted until I pulled the post-CAT O2 sensors completely out of the car. Even though I had the code turned off the ECU must still use them for something. Unplugged them, replaced the sensor with O2 bung plugs and the idle cleared right up.

Never mind. I have this

MirrorTap Radar Detector Power Cords

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote