View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 02:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Adams View Post
No problem, thank you for your business! We certainly appreciate it. If you ever have any questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to help out. Stay tuned for more sales, contests, and new product announcements

I recently took over posting on a handful of forums that we sponsor, so I plan to be more active on here now. I've been trying to see if an admin can get this username changed to Adam's Polishes, since Nick is no longer with us anymore...no worries though, he's doing awesome things over at Dream Makers Automotive now!

Thanks,
Dan@Adams
Welcome, Dan

I would PM Trips (he is the most active mod here) and ask what the best solution would be. You might just be able to make a new username.

AK370Z runs the forum, but he is very busy and often slow to respond on here. I suggested you contact Trips because he will be quicker to respond to questions.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote