View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 01:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Never got a pm, e-mail, or callback since. I just called Z1 again and Jon picked up. He was on lunch. I kindly reminded him of the missing part. He told me to E-mail him again so that it would be at the top. My first attempt to find out about the missing piece was on a long time ago.

To Info@Z1Motorsports.com
11/28/15 at 12:03 AM
Hello boss, I'm in need of some clarification of a set of SS break lines I bought last year. I have not installed them yet and was just looking at them on your site. It appears my purchase is different from the one you have listed currently.

In your site picture, you have 6 pieces in the complete kit. However, the bag that I received last year on purchase only have 5 lines. Am I missing a part or something somehow?

Here is a picture of it from when I first received them and one I just took now. They are still in the original package.

It's been a long time since. Lets see what happens next. I hope it get fixed and I get a bone or something thrown to me for all this nonsense. I would like to install these the same time I put on the new SPL rear camber arms.

YzGyz