View Single Post
Old 01-20-2016, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Qcity
Base Member

Drives: 15 370z sport BC M6
Qcity is on a distinguished road
Cool beluga exhaust review.

So, i know this exhaust is un-favored in the community but ill be blunt. I'm a freshman at ASU and just bought a 2015 370z sport (black cherry6 speed manual) after a hefty down payment i was low on cash. Vigorously i searched for a sufficient exhaust solution that wasn't approaching 1K. Looking threw the forums i came across some axle backs, but everyone eventually changed them out for more sophisticated systems in the end. So, i saw shadezz review and liked the tone. Took a chance bought it.

So far I am very satisfied with it. I like the fact the resonator keeps it quiet until you hit 4k, then the fun begins all the way up to 7500. It gives off a nice tone, not to low(muscle), not to high(honda) some happy median. $400 bucks well spent for a classy exhaust note, although it FEELS a little bit faster, i havent dyno'd it so i cant prove that.

Ps. when i first put the exhaust on, it did have a nice crackling sound upon downshifting. lately (1000 miles later) it dosent do it anymore. When it did i was using shell, then swiched to chevron. Maybe an additive in shell makes the difference? Also is a little bit quieter(but nothing quiet about it above 5000rpm). IDK, that my theory.
Qcity is offline   Reply With Quote