View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
motoextreme
Track Member

Drives: Nismo NO MODS!
motoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond reputemotoextreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moving Radiator Overflow Tank for room

So I replaced my Hood with a carbon one and the wiper sprayers wouldnt transfer over so I capped them. Not a big deal in CA, never really that dirty.

As you can see from the pic that washer tank is quite large, has anyone ever used it for the Radiator tank rather then the one its in now? I know its low but if you run low on fluid the heat vacuum should suck it up.

I really want to see the belts and pulleys and get this tank out of sight. Anyone ever made the switch?

Here's a pic of the car with tanks exposed:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paintshop 4.JPG (259.9 KB, 1811 views)