View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 03:14 PM   #1275 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid267 View Post
Here my details on the exterior. Next post will be interior and engine for last.

(Linking to my site should be ok according to rules since its not a 370z specific site. I PM'd AK as well but haven't hard back yet)
But if you were at the track and after losing disgustingly and coughing up that G note, you'd be mad at your own car when everybody is laughing at you saying.... Hahaha you got destroyed by a stock 10 second Kia...iNissan sucks. And now brand perception changes and you're no longer a Nissan fan. Lol...
We saw it happen all the time as most people become instant traitors for better performance. The only reason why you're able to say that is because as it stands. There is no 10 second Kia.