View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 12:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
Workshop12
Base Member

Drives: 1989 Batmobile
Workshop12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I have few questions.
1. Do you have to use google maps for navigation? I prefer using Waze, google maps isn't bad but I like many of the features in Waze.
You can choose any mapping solution you like for navigation. Brainiac runs Android as its operating system so you're free to download any Android navigation app you like

Quote:
2. ODBII, I use a Bluetooth ODBII adapter and the Torque app. I like having less cables can I use the Bluetooth adapter for data? Also what PIDs/Sensor inputs can the Data logger read? For example right now I use AFR, Intake Temp, Coolant Temp, Catalyst Temp, and Throttle Position.
We have a "T" connector that goes behind your dashboard for OBDII data so that we don't block your port or have a dongle down by your knees. So we have a consistent wired connection and your port is still free. We can data log any of the OBDII standard PIDS. The only limit is the number of PIDs your car supports.

Quote:
3. Can I use Pandora with it?
Absolutely

Quote:
4. What features are locked out when the car is moving if any?
We do not lock features. We leave it up to you to be responsible for obeying your local distracted driving laws.
Workshop12 is offline   Reply With Quote