View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 08:43 AM   #24 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
The real question is what are you looking to improve with the addition of spacers? Running a square set-up? Go for it.
yep....or at least.. here is my issue my friend! when i ordered my actual wheels Gram Lights 57DR i have ordered in 18x9.5+12 & 18x10.5+15... after a long wait of 2 1/2 months and a few talks with the shop (i was angry already of course) the wheels finally arrive... when the shop check the package the front wheels arrive perfect and guess what... the rear wheels arrive in 18x10.5+22... wrong offset if i want the 18x10.5+15 like i ordered i have to wait like 2 months again and that is not an option in that moment cause i have my friend oem wheels installed and i have to return his wheels back... i take the wheels and installed but the rear wheels dont match the front wheels... the rear looks more inside than the front so i buy the 20mm spacers for the rear wheels and now the car looks perfect... like square setup... soo yes right now looks more than square setup... not like a drift car like the Z of Chris Forsberg

Sorry for all that writing haha but i have to explain what happen
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote