View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 10:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
hc_416
Enthusiast Member

Drives: g37
hc_416 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I second what others are saying about the clutch. Call Joe at ZSpeed and see but you might have enough clutch now. If you are unhappy with the engagement spend the $250 and get the RJM pedal.

My opinion on minimum gauges - Boost, AFR, Fuel Pressure and Oil Pressure. I like to monitor oil temperature too but that's me.

I'm not familiar enough with EBC which offer boost by gear but I believe that some of TurboSmart ones do.
I will give Joe a call in a week or two, busy week at work. I didn't buy the highest end clutch set up I think its only good for 400 hp. Will have to double check. Will the RJM pedal help if I I have a very stiff clutch?

I want to get a boost gauges, afr, and oil temp. As for the other I would like too, but I am not sure were I will put them. I see you drive a g37 as well, were did you mount your gauges and with what?

Do you guys think that a BC is even worth it, or am I just wasting my money? I really like the idea of controlled boost in the lower gears so I can hook up .
hc_416 is offline   Reply With Quote