View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #6245 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
good luck!

i'm waiting until spring. if the whole shift knob being destroyed happens i guess i'll go with an aftermarket one!
I swear to god. Some day I will create a DIY for removing the stupid shift knob. None of this shredding and ripping of the stocker.

Wrap knob (hehe) with half a roll of e-tape. Then wrap gaffers tape around e-tape until it's the size of a softball. Take a huge pipe wrench and clamp the stupid thing onto the softball shaped tape and lefty loosie that ball until you're shredding tape. Mine popped off after 5 minutes of wrapping and had enough loctite in it to seize an elephants bunghole.