View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 12:55 PM   #55 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Multiple maps, launch control, VVEL control, speed density tuning, flat foot shifting, knock sensing, boost control, gauge hijack (display all sorts of stuff on the OEM oil temp gauge), support for much larger injectors, traction control tuning, greater tuning resolution, your fuel computer will work properly, etc.. NA guys have switched to Ecutek from Uprev and gained power across the whole band. I don't personally have any Uprev experience, but Johnny (JTRAN) was telling me it is pretty much superior in every single way (And he tunes both products). If you're going to pay for a new tune, there is no reason not to spend the extra few bucks for an Ecutek license.

This is true. I've had second hand experience with both. Nick at soho Motorsports down here in Charlotte just start using it about a month ago and he loves it. Was with him the other day when he was tuning a 2014 nismo and it just seemed to go way more in depth. I'll be getting a new tune soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote