View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #30 (permalink)
epod86
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mustang GT BK M5
epod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond reputeepod86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
They tend to be good at picking up scratches and whatnot, particularly on darker colors. Lighter, not so much.
Gotcha. Have to try it on the pony. She's got two door nicks (that I know of) I could try it out on.

Something to keep in mind, a number of states (I know of it at least in TX) have 'lemon laws.' This basically protects the buyer from having to do anything to fix a new car, and protect against abuse of warranty and 'half-***' repairs. The pony had a bad fuel system vacuum check, and the law said it could only go in for 3 checks under the warranty, if the problem persisted the car had to be replaced by the dealer. So at the 3rd or 4th engine check light, look into you're local laws. This can be helpful if you're dealer/service keeps telling you the car is 'fine.'
epod86 is offline   Reply With Quote