View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mishimoto Oil Cooler $125 Cargo net $22 Shifter surround $15

Hey guys, been awhile. Wow, being on this site made me miss my Z so much. Its been hard since its changed ownership twice and I see the new owner has been winning car shows with it lol.

Anyways, after getting some left over items from the ex after moving, seems I still had the following lying around:

$22 Shipped in the US

Nissan 370 Cargo net

Great Item to have to keep the things in your hatch in check. I had a cup suspension system in my hatch so couldn't use mine.

125 Shipped in the US

Mishimoto Oil Cooler. These go for almost $400 new. I bought it off someone who was tracking as I planned on doing more Time Attack, didn't get to install it.

It has everything EXCEPT the bracket. Should be like a 3 screw bracket to attach to the car. Anyone halfway hands on can make a bracket or if you go to a garage to install your parts they can MacGyver one for you

Really no use for this so happy to give it away cheap, I'm sure the shipping is $25/30 based on weight.

15 shipped (SOLD)

Shifter surround. I had a Carbon Fiber Surround and left it on when I sold the car. I planned to either make a mold, wrap in CF to sell or just paint and sell it. Nice if you want to experiment with your interior but don't want to do anything permanent without a replacement.

Thats all I got left I'm pretty sure.

I'm going to the border (upstate NY like I usually do) to pick up some stuff on Friday Jan 22nd so thats when I can ship, most cost effective.

So message me before then if you want anything

370zsean@gmail.com is my PayPal and general email.

I can't bare to change it lol.

Last edited by TheGreatOne; 01-17-2016 at 09:59 AM.
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote