Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 01:18 PM   #2407 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post
Really depends on what you want to do with that rifle. For a fighting/general purpose AR-10 I would stick with .308. If I wanted more range I would go with 6.5CM because, as far as I know, the only special part needed is the barrel. All the other 308 parts including the mags are compatible with 6.5CM. This is due to 6.5CM being based off of the .308. Just my

You are not the only one with a 6 year project. My SOCOM M1A hasn't seen any love in about 5 years. Shot it once, put a Troy MCS stock on it, hated it, haven't shot it since. Looking at getting the new VLTOR M1-S stock for it.

lol! yeahhhhhh... finish that ****! and yes. the 6.5CM is way high on the list because it is essentially a .308 but better ballistics. I just want a long range caliber. I'm changing the barrel anyway so I'm entertaining any long-range caliber with higher terminal ballistics at 1,000+. If the .308 proves to not lack much then I'll stick with it since that will save me from having to buy a ton of new ammo. Already have .308 rounds laying around everywhere.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote