Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 10:29 AM   #2406 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
Looks awesome! I'm interested but I have a few more things to do to my 300 and then I intend to finish the .308. And now that I'm on that topic, I may convert that to another caliber. Not entirely sure yet. Just now starting serious research. But the 260, 6.5CM and 338 Federal are all possibilities. We shall see. Here's to the next six years of building one silly rifle. lol
Really depends on what you want to do with that rifle. For a fighting/general purpose AR-10 I would stick with .308. If I wanted more range I would go with 6.5CM because, as far as I know, the only special part needed is the barrel. All the other 308 parts including the mags are compatible with 6.5CM. This is due to 6.5CM being based off of the .308. Just my

You are not the only one with a 6 year project. My SOCOM M1A hasn't seen any love in about 5 years. Shot it once, put a Troy MCS stock on it, hated it, haven't shot it since. Looking at getting the new VLTOR M1-S stock for it.

Last edited by VABAM; 01-16-2016 at 10:32 AM.
VABAM is offline   Reply With Quote