Thread: Should I go FI?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 02:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
ARrado15
Base Member

Drives: 370z M6
ARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond reputeARrado15 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Should I go FI?

So i've been wanting to go FI'd for a while now, and am seriously considering on if I should go FI or not. The big thing for me is reliability, and the fact that i have 94k miles on my Z. It is my daily driver and i would like to keep it like that for the next 6 years, but I also like to race it. I was originally considering going with the Stillen SC kit, but i've heard alot of complaints about the kit. I've recently been reading up about the BP turbo kit, and it seems almost too good to be true. So what would you guys recommend? Is going FI with 94k miles a bad idea? Also, how long roughly would it take to install it? Me and my buddy installed a twin turbo kit on his s4 in about 2 weekends, but its an entirely different car, and we pulled the motor.

Last edited by ARrado15; 01-16-2016 at 02:29 AM.
ARrado15 is offline   Reply With Quote