Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 07:05 PM   #2403 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VABAM View Post

IWI announced that they are releasing a 300BLK conversion kit and dedicated model for the Tavor! Both the kit and rifle will come in 16.5” or 18”. It is awesome that IWI listened to thier customers and are releasing an OEM 300BLK.

hthttp://www.officer.com/product/121...-blackouttp://

A Tavor in 300BLK....

I guess I'll be getting a third Tavor at some point.

Looks awesome! I'm interested but I have a few more things to do to my 300 and then I intend to finish the .308. And now that I'm on that topic, I may convert that to another caliber. Not entirely sure yet. Just now starting serious research. But the 260, 6.5CM and 338 Federal are all possibilities. We shall see. Here's to the next six years of building one silly rifle. lol
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote