View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 01:49 PM   #5671 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Same thing goes for people knocking on your door selling things in a non-solicitor communities. In san diego I would tell them to hold a sec, then I would call security. then go back out and have them give their entire speal on what they are selling to stall until security told them to leave the property. Or if I was in a good mood I would lay into them right there and then call security afterwards when the left with their tail between their legs. I paid way too much money in rent to be bothered by mofo's selling overpriced organic meat and stuff.
4 years ago..

Jehova: *knocks on my door
Me: What?
Jehova: Hello good sir, may I have a moment of your time?
Me: Are you selling cookies?
Jehova; No, I want to talk to you about relig...
Me: Hold on a sec. *Yells to Dad* Hey, where's the kitten we are using for the sacrifice tonight?
Dad: In the back. I have it died up with a garden hose.
Me: *talking back to the Jehova again* Tell you what. Come back tonight. I'll show you how I practice my religion and you can explain yours to me. Deal?
Jehova: No thank you. Have a good day.

Haven't been bothered since.....