View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 07:04 AM   #37 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spstone View Post
^^^^^ I'm going to be in the campsite. I didn't want to go offsite unless it was the only choice. My experience with other multiple day shows was if you stay off site getting on site in the morning can be a nightmare. Also wanted to be able to participate in any shenanigans involving alcohol and get home easily. I'm one of those 1 beer and I'm not driving kind of guys.
that's respectful becasue we all know 1 beer isn't 1 beer. it'll probably include a shot or two. maybe 3. then a few more beers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
And you have people like me ripping the straight pipes at ungodly hours for people asking to hear them lol
i ripped into your straight pipe

but seriously let me drive your car like a block. i need to see this a7 concept thingie...
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote