View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 11:13 AM   #2689 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoextreme View Post
Should of just left it alone, could of picked up that RSV Factory bike I've been eyeballing for the $ I've spent. My Back can't deal with any more Ducati's....

Oh well, I'm going to win the lottery pretty quick, it will all be chump change soon enough.
Hahhaa wow you got bit harder than me. My mods are few, but pricey with the budget in mind. The wheels are perhaps the priciest, and then comes the total cost for the audio system (not the priciest, but adds up). I hate it when I have to fork up additional cash to pay for labor to change stuff... I usually try to stick to whatever, but it doesn't always work out. I'm at a point where I want to get stuff out of the way because this hobby will be harder to keep once I settle down.

At least once it's all done, it's pretty rewarding, right?