View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down John or any Z1 rep need help!

I bought the Z1 SS break line last year around X-Mass and never got around to installing them. As I was X -Mass shopping this year on the Z1 site, I noticed that the pic of the SS line was different form mine. Turns out I'm missing a break line. I only have 5 of the 6 line in the complete set. Trying to keep thing cool and civil, I sent a PM to Z1 and they confirmed that I was missing one and never heard back. I sent another PM on how to find out which one I was missing and they never got back to me.

A little while pass and I ended up calling them. I got John on the ringer and he told me to email/pm him with pics which I sent right after I hung up. I let a little more time pass again, nothing. No call, pm, email or anything of them trying to resolve the problem of my missing piece. As is, this is totally uncool.

These are the pic i sent.

This pic is from when I originally bought the set which was posted on my build thread long ago.

This is a pic form a little over a month ago when I finally took a look at the kit. The bag is unopened.

Right now. I'm sad and can't believe I was put off like this. I had awesome purchasing experience from you guys so this was a punch in the face especially after spending hundreds from there store. I'm posting and reaching out so that anyone from Z1 can help me out with this small but seemingly "big" problem. Kinda suck being blown off like this.

YzGyz