Thread: This is me
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 05:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
And that's when i flip it over to xm satellite radio....problem solved lol
I never renewed that lol. I don't care for the satellite radio that much never figured out the channels and my mom decided to invest half my college fund in Sirius XM radio right before they crashed like 5 or 6 years ago lol. Sirius called me but I was like nahh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
You don't have steering wheel controls?
I do but that isn't the issue. I love my steering wheel controls.
In CA we will get pulled over and ticketed whenever a cop sees your head tilted down, even if you don't have anything in your hands. You could be sitting at a red light twiddling your thumbs looking down and a cop pulls up next to you, he see your head down and assumes you are on your phone which is illegal in CA. Its a $165 ticket for talking on the phone while operating a motor vehicle and $360+ for texting while operating a motor vehicle. I've already had a talking on the cell while operating a motor vehicle ticket in my old 2000 Ford Ranger where I didn't have a Bluetooth Hands free hookup.

SO.... if I taking out my ipod/phone, unlocking it, plugging it in and turning on music, with my luck a cop would pull up next to me or drive by me and see that and I'd rather just not take the risk of a fat ticket just because I can't sit and listen to my car for 2-3 mins while the radio stations flip songs.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote