Thread: This is me
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
That's me after lunch at Taco Bell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
i fkin hate adele.

she has the most amazing voices of musicians right now. she has an awesome personality.

but her songs are way too depressing and encourages becoming a stalker and home wrecker.
Seriously!!!! Her voice is amazing and I think it was spectacular how she came back from the vocal surgery she had and the way she sings the doctors were saying that there is a 40% chance that when she first sang in full voice again she would have an issue. But when she debuted after surgery at the grammys.. SHE KILLED IT..

But what are you supposed to do at an Adele concert.. sit there.. cry.. and text your ex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
That's why they make iPods
I'd rather turn off the radio for 2 or 3 minutes and listen to my car just cause in CA cops profile the hell out of our cars. Plus with texting and talking on the phone being illegal and finable offenses. Id rather not try and plug and play. My car sounds better than a ticket.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote