View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 03:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza12311 View Post
thanks I found it. yeah that's true. I email greddy few months ago.. didn't get a reply about a new kit or a RHD kit. So I am guessing that's a no. The other thing is . the BP kit single turbo kit right?. I might have a look into this one a bit more. Also did you have a look at the link I send you of the other turbo kit in NSW?. has really small garret turbos though .
Yes the BP kit is a single turbo. If you are interested go through my build thread, linked in my signature, it details my entire experience so far. Just remember that it won't work on a RHD and not worth buying and modifying since you'll be changing basically everything fabricated.

If the turbos you are referring to being small are the ones on the Greddy kit I disagree. That kit makes stupid power at low boost levels.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote