View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 01:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramoszx12r View Post
Man I just Fontana village check and is full.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Fontana opens reservations for guests attending ZDayZ immediately following the event for the following year. On June 1, they open reservations to the general public, and I'm pretty sure they are fully booked in a matter weeks
All the rooms and cabins get book the day after ZDayZ or very shortly after. People who manage to get a room or cabin have first dibs on reserving them for next year for I think 2 weeks after the dates stayed. On Sunday check out the ladies at reception ask if you want to reserve for next year. Every one says yes.

That's how I got my cabin. My buddy who snagged a cabin last year gave me the reservation. Went with him to check out on Sunday and he passed the reservation to me.

BTW, sorry guys my cabin is full and I have a line of people who have dibs on any open spots that might open up.