View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 01:07 PM   #6227 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejuanito View Post
Yeah... it sure looks like you've forgotten about them, no doubt!

I'm really looking forward to this cruise, we gonna be ok.
Yeah its what you have to do with production time. When I order my Varis kit I will be literally sitting here and waiting.... for a lonnnnng time...
Talking like 3 or 4 months lol

As for the cruise, we want to go too but if it has rained up there, it gets down to almost 15F at night up there and literally freezes everything out there. There were plenty of instances when the roads were dry last time on the 26th of DEC, and where it was just cold enough to make traction on the tires non-existent at points. It was 26F when we ripped through there on the 26th. I fishtailed going out of a turn multiple times where that didn't happen in November when it was still 40F Add in icy roads and we will be flying off the cliff haha

We just want to make sure it is safe enough to do as well. Trips is already saying we are crazy for going through there with all the rocks that fall off the cliff from wind ahah.
I would say we could switch it to a route over in Malibu, but for a lot of people they would be driving an hour and a half to take a drive for 3 hours to drive back home for an hour and a half lol. SO if it comes down to it and doesn't happen oh well. There is always random ones where we can get together and next month as well.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan