View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 09:52 AM   #82 (permalink)
RicerX
Track Member

Drives: To the Pizza joint.
RicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond reputeRicerX has a reputation beyond repute

Thank the Lord the fender vents on the Q60 are at least functional fender vents and not Wal-Mart-esque glue on chrome.

I think the Q60 is gorgeous, but I'm enjoying my four doors so much that the Q50S Red Sport 400 is my cup of tea if I'm choosing another Infiniti model. To be honest, unless the updated suspension system is just mind blowing, I would rather just do a Z1 400hp pack to my current Q50S and do suspension, wheels, and tires, and be done with it instead of swapping for a RS400.

Now - the Z. An avenue I didn't think about is this - what if the base model motor is the 4cyl, and the NISMO edition is the 300hp twin turbo V6? I find that to be a bit harder to swallow for the masses, but with the way Nissan is propping up the Infiniti brand and pushing the Nissan brand to be the more pedestrian, efficient brand, I'm almost wanting to back off my stance with the 300hp/400hp Z.

My preference? The 300hp/400hp versions. Leave the 4-banger out, unless it's a 2.4L 4 banger, and then you get a 240Z again (lol).

A 300ZX NISMO BLUE SPORT TURBO 400 S IS COMING

(Did I mention I HATE the whole "Red Sport 400" naming convention? REALLY guys? Everyone else has an AMG, M, RS, V and Infiniti is like "**** this, let's throw words at it instead of letters".)

INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT CAR WITH 4 DOORS THAT STEERS GOODER AND INTOUCHES MORE BETTER 400

I'm done.
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote