View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 01:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Go to traffic school before you pay the ticket

you will have to pay the fine for the ticket, but a point won't be put onto your record and insurance rates won't go up. At least that is how it works here in CA. I work for State Farm Insurance so this is something I would know about.
And yeah our cars are definitely targeted a lot more because of look and sound. I'm sure the cop was a Z guy but gave you a ticket for speeding because he was jealous he has a 300zx and not a newer 370z haha.

Also did he catch you on a radar gun? very specific speed for a cop to say to someone.
Hey lemme ask you something. I got a 09 Honda Fit right. And I got state farm insurance. I used to pay under 400 every 6 months. And now I'm at 450+ for the same coverage. I argued with them. But she said "because your car is low in numbers out there, the cost to repair it got more expensive, and hence the increase in your rate...." I got no accidents, tickets, etc. and I think this is BS. Is what she said justified?

Thanks, and sorry to digress.
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote