View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 12:32 PM   #127 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24king View Post
At least fly 1 sort of keeps in contact at least enough for me not to be concerned. I should be getting my fenders this week. I ordered them sept 28. But we have had SEMA and a bunch of holidays between that time
I know Lohit personally at Fly1 Motorsports and he is always spot on with everything, customer service, updates, and pics of quality if there are any imperfections as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveucd View Post
I waited two months or less when dealing with Fly1 regarding my rear bumper shipment, and Lohit was constantly keeping me informed (and that's with returning one that wasn't to the quality I wanted). Only reason I didn't go that route, was because of price. I know where I f'ed up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I guess the saying "You get what you pay for" is true. That's why after the okay experience with Aerojacket and my Type 3 CF Duckbill spoiler, I went with Fly1 from there on out.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan