View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 09:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaroBaapG35 View Post
Question for you guys at SOHO ; My Car is under Nissan's Certified Powertrain Warranty; Is it safe to assume that with ECUTek/UPRev, the warranty will be void, IF there is an issue with, for example, the Synchros, and they need replacing? Or will the warranty stay in tact? I've searched other threads with no luck to the answer. Because, if the warranty stays intact, please PM me price of EcuTek/Uprev cost.
I've had a ton of warranty work covered after my tune when I was still NA. I just flashed back to when I needed to take it in for repair. Unless you pop the engine they aren't going to know it was tuned.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote