Thread: [For Sale] Proparts USA Koni Yellows
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
redline10000
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z sport
redline10000 is on a distinguished road
Default Proparts USA Koni Yellows

I am sad to say, but I am selling my Konis. I used them in a few events last year and they were awesome. But now I just got a house and don't have much time for autox like I planned. So it's time to make my car more stockish so it can be my DD.

These are SA Koni yellows re-valved and shortened in both the front and rear. This lets you run the car at almost stock height and also dump it if you want. The rears are revalved and have the adjuster moved to the top. This means you don't have to get under the car for adjustment in the rear. With these shocks the car is much more stable in the corners and at high speeds. Ride quality is pretty good and what you would expect from Konis.

For hardcore autox guys you can run much heavier springs with these I just chose not to.

Here is my thread from when I first got these babies Custom Koni's ProParts USA

The setup includes:
  • Pillowball front mounts
  • 2x 750lb 8" Hypercoil springs
  • Adjustable perch
  • dust boots front and rear
  • bumpstops front and rear
  • Stock Koni spring seat incase you want to use stock springs
  • Koni adjustment knobs
  • Spanner wrench
  • rear pillowball mounts
  • Rear rubber mounts (i like the softer ride of the rubber mounts)
  • rear adjuster perch
  • 2x 600lb 8" rear springs
  • zero rate helper springs
  • spare pillow ball bearings

Asking price is 1650 1450 Shipped anywhere in the US. Extra if in Canada. Fair price considering that these are in terrific condition (only 3 events and a few hundred miles) and cost quite a while to build. Also when you get them from ProParts they dont come with the knobs, adjustment wrenches, dust boots and spare parts.

Here are some pics but PM me and I can send plenty more.

DSC06248.JPG

DSC06261.JPG

DSC06265.JPG

DSC06268.JPG

DSC06277.JPG

Last edited by redline10000; 01-19-2016 at 03:28 PM.
redline10000 is offline   Reply With Quote