Thread: MAZOC Firearms
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 04:53 PM   #2395 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

It's finally here! Got the rail covers and sections on the way as well so I can move the foregrip back to where I actually want it. Troy DOA Tritium rear and Troy tritium front backup sights will be ordered soon.

Then a complete tear-down and it is off to Mad Customs for a full cerakote treatment including the mags, optic, sights, trigger and all. It won't be crazy stupid or toy-like. Going all black with a very faint, ghost grey pattern. Going to keep it 98% professional.

After six years of going back and forth on optics and owning two aimpoints and hating them, procuring two tax stamps and changing each and every part for a high-end variant, I finally have a complete rifle. So thrilled.

Should be complete by May/June. Then I'm going to run this bitch through the ringer and make it earn every penny of the $7k that this damn thing has cost me. She's a whore.

Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote