View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Default BP V 2.0 turbo kits...ROUND 3 place your order now

Hello all,

As some of you know, I have been working on a 15 turbo kit batch. The fabrication is going well, and I am in the process of ordering a lot of parts such as relays, oil filter, Mocal thermostats, air filters, injectors...and so on. Most of the stuff is in stock already.

At this time I am looking at taking orders and down payments for those that are looking to go forward with a Boosted Performance twin scroll turbo kit. My supplier pricing has changed on a few items, and it is reflected in the price, especially with the turbo upgrades.

The details:

Complete twin scroll kit: $7,300 + paypal fee

Tuner kit: $6,190 + paypal fee (includes everything listed except fuel pump, injectors, fuel relay kit and UpRev)

-Precision 6266 750hp twin scroll turbo, T4 1.15 a/r turbine housing
-Large vertical flow intercooler (25”x9”x3.5” core)
-750cc Bosch EV14 fuel injectors with plug’n play pig tails
-340lph fuel pump (support up to 650whp)
-Fuel pump voltage booster (only standard with this kit)
-Exa 12V turbo scavenge pump with inlet strainer (pug'n play)
-Tial Q BOV
-Tial MV-S waste gates
-UpRev tuner with base map (locked)
-NEW upgraded 3" charge pipes
-3” 304 stainless down pipe (built to work with the F.I dual 2.5” exhaust system)
-Tig welded aluminum intercooler piping
-30 row oil cooler kit with Mocal thermostat
-Stainless braid oil cooler lines (-8an)
-Stainless turbo oil return lines -8an
-JWT oil pan spacer (+1qt oil capacity)
-GTR spark plugs (gapped)
-Air filter
-Stainless T-bolt clamps
-Silcione hoses
-Plug'n play scavenge pump harness
-304 stainless steel tig welded exhaust manifold (Heavy duty 11 gauge pipe)
-304 stainless brackets and hardware
-Drill/tapp/barb for manifold vacuum/boost source
-OEM oil filter
-Crack case breather filters
-Vaccum hose for wastegates and BOV
-RTV, Teflon tape
-All hardware needed for a coplete install
-Detailed installation manual

62mm turbo Ball bearing option: + $550
67mm 935HP turbo option (JB): + $300
67mm 935HP turbo option (BB): + $1,000
Upgrade to 1,150cc injectors: $250

Key features/benefits:

--Twin turbo like response, with same power capability.
--Simplest and cheapest kit to install on the market today.
--Much shorter exhaust piping than top mount turbo systems (better response, low engine bay temperatures).
--Twin scroll turbine provides better efficiency, eliminating exhaust pulse interference.
--Largest standard injectors, fuel pump, including oil cooler and oil pan spacer

FITS F.I AND OEM AXLE BACK EXHAUST AND ANY OTHER EXHASUT THAT WOULD BOLT UP TO THE OEM Y-PIPE ONLY

F.I EXHASUT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WITH THE KIT.

**If UpRev is purchased with the kit a base map will be included
**If you already have UpRev there is a $100 base map fee
**Shipping charges are usually in the $300 range (U.S and Canada)
**U.S residence may have to pay (up to $100) taxes as import duty

Prototype results:

Total on a Turn-Key kit to the door anywhere in North America will be about $7,830.

Total on a Tuner kit to the door anywhere in North America will be about $6,685.

*Typical install cost for this kit will be around $1,500, and the engine does not need to be pulled out.

*The kit will work with all aftermarket oil coolers.

*The kit does not come with oil, but does come with everything else you will need to complete the install.

*The UpRev tune is locked. I do not have the password either.

*The base map sent is do get the car fired up and going, it is a NON-BOOST map. Custom tuning is required.

*I will need your email and ECU part # (easily retrieved with laptop and free software from UpRev in order to get you a base map sent via email.

*Injectors, UpRev, Turbo with spark plugs and Exa scavenge pump will be shipped to you once deposit has cleared Paypal.

*PayPal only.

I can leave the Y-pipe section open for you to customize it to other aftermarket exhausts...like so (thanks to a picture from Cell's build):

*DEPOSIT REQUIRED: $4,000.

If you wish to proceed with an order please send an email to: sasasubasic at hotmail . com Title should be Nissan 370Z turbo kit order. In the email please include the following:

Full name:
Ship to address:
Phone number:
Exhaust, F.I, Motordyne or OEM:
Tuner or turnk-key kit:
Turbo upgrades (if any), BB, 6766, 6766BB:

Showing Motordyne exhaust option:

Manifold:

The kits will ship on order the deposits are received, this will be the priority sequence. Target ship dates are 4 weeks.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:http://www.mediafire.com/view/jbaz25h74cqefdh/Nissan_370z_V2.doc
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 02-12-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote