View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 12:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
PeteZ
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nismo #864
PeteZ is on a distinguished road
Default Fast Intentions Stuff for newer 370Z's

Kevin V at Fast Intentions hooked me up with their CBE and 34-row oil cooler kit for mid-'12 and later 370Zs for my Nismo. Fit, finish and instructions were perfect. This is some high-quality, exceptionally engineered stuff; a rarity from some speed parts producers these days.
I installed the stuff this past weekend. In particular, the Fast Intentions oil cooler install for later (mid-2012 and later) 370Zs is way more involved than earlier models, given that newer ones have a factory-installed, "oil cooler" between the block and oil filter that uses engine coolant to cool the oil. The oil cooler upgrade requires draining the radiator, pulling the serpentine belt, and eliminating some coolant plumbing and the factory oil cooler. The Fast Intentions kits and instructions makes these installs easy, look professional, and work great. Sound from the CBE is perfect, with no drone, etc.
2013 Nismo Z #864, Stillen G3, Fast Intentions-Setrab 34-Row Oil Cooler, Fast Intentions CB Exhaust, Gnosis GS2 Wheels, MTEC Trans Springs I more ...
PeteZ is offline   Reply With Quote