View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 06:31 AM   #26 (permalink)
Asi
Base Member

Drives: 10 370z White 7A
Asi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond reputeAsi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynky View Post
So, Asi, out of curiosity (and no large amount of disrespect intended), how can you afford to pay cash for a GTR? It would appear from your typing skills that you're not some highly-paid college grad "makin' tha big bucks". And, as others have intimated, it seems odd to drop that kind of money on a vehicle and then worry about paying for a Carfax report. Hey! If you're the son of some famous celebrity, you gotta fess up !

:scratches my head:
no offense taken our business is grey market car importation to another country. I only saw pictures of this car that the dealership sent via email and the only option i can buy cars in the USA was to pay it full. bank transfered, dealer won't allow exporters to loan cars from them yeah sad story. but i don't have a US credit bank as you can see because im not a resident. I'm sorry if I offended anyone or Intimidated some people and btw I panic earlier because of the carfax so that cause myself to type type type without fixing the words

I'll take pictures of my current ride later and post it

thanks peace off!
Asi is offline   Reply With Quote