View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 07:44 AM   #5131 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
-5f this am.
My z is cosy in garage.
I thought I had dylexia this morning. I got the Z started and the outside temp said 53F. So I rolled the windows about 1/3 down, turned the heat on 90F on the lowest fan setting blowing at the floor only. During my drive in, I realized I was quite cold and checked the outside temp and it said 35F

Now that you mention your garage and temps, though, I think I know what happened. My Z was cozy in the garage last night, and by the time I let it warm up for a few minutes with the garage door open, the temp probably dropped from what is normally mid-60s in the closed garage. It just happened to read 53F when I checked it as I was leaving, and by the time I got cold and checked the temp again, it read the actual outside temp 35F

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |